Setting up Multiple Users in Outlook Express 4.0 (Mac)
- Open Outlook Express 4.0.
- Click Edit from the menu bar and select Preferences.
- Double-click Accounts, this will extend the list of options. From the list click
- Click the New Account button.
- Enter a new account name and select POP as the account type. Click OK.
- You will now have to enter the appropriate account information.
Please refer to the document Setting Up Outlook Express (Mac)for further
- To check mail, click Tools from the menu bar, select Send and Receive and
choose the appropriate email account.