Setting Up Internet Mail on Windows 95
- In Internet Mail, pull down the Mail menu and select Options.
- A window will appear with a number of tabs running along the top. Click
on the tab marked Server.
- In the Name box, enter in your full name.
- (Optional) In the Organization
box, enter the name of your company or group.
- Enter in your email address:
- Your email address is email@example.com where username
is your Mikka Internet username.
- Set Outgoing Mail (SMTP) to pop.mikka.net.au
- Set Incoming Mail (POP3) to pop.mikka.net.au
- For POP3 Account, enter your Mikka Internet username.
- For Password, enter your Mikka Internet password.
- Click on the button labelled Advanced Settings.
- If you access your e-mail from more than one location, or if you wish to
leave a copy of your E-mail on the server, place a checkmark in the box beside Leave a copy of messages on server.
- Click OK to exit the Advanced Settings dialog box.
Click OK again to save your settings.